Halkidiki is a region blessed with natural wonders, with years of heritage and tradition, with unspoiled landscapes and culinary inspirations…with light, colors and scents ready to guide you on an adventure beyond imaginable.
We have chosen 5 reasons to fall in love with Halkidiki, the rest are left for you to decide.
1. Embark on a cruise to Mount Athos to marvel up close the serenity and beauty of this sacred place, learn about its origin and evolvement through myths and facts, from the past to the present and feel its divinity.
2. Set off to visit a traditional village and discover its culture and living traditions carried from generation to generation, their culinary legacy and secrets, the life of its people.
(Image Credits: efyga.co.uk)
3. Go on a watersports adventure, scuba dive, windsurf, paddle and sail your way to the island of Ammouliani or other secluded islets nearby.
4. Enjoy a romantic dinner by the sea under candle light, savor the essence of the Mediterranean gastronomy and cheer with a glass of local wine.
5. Explore the region by car, by boat or on a bike, hike through forests, magical landscapes, sandstone hills and uncover the hidden beauties of this remarkable region of Greece.
Arrange your stay at Eagles Palace, experience luxury like never before and find way more than 5 reasons to fall in love with Halkidiki.